Utility LDPros Webinar Series
New To The Industry
RECORDED JANUARY 30, 2020
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED OR ATTENDED,
The Association for Utility Line Design Professionals (UtilityLDPros) is offering this FREE introductory 60-minute webinar to help utility line design professionals understand their role and responsibilities. The webinar leaders will present an overview of utility line design in the context of legal and regulatory requirements, industry best practices, and the professional practice of engineering design. UtilityLDPros is offering this webinar in the interest of promoting design practices that result in overhead and underground electric and communication lines that are safe, reliable, and in full compliance with the requirements of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) and professional engineering laws and regulations.
- Typical federal and state public utilities laws and regulations that apply to utility lines (including the National Electrical Safety Code)
- Typical state engineering practice laws, regulations and ethical standards
- Line design protocols. (design criteria, construction standards, design documentation, engineering reports, and records management policies/practices)
- The line design process
- Line designer training and continuing education
- Up-to-date information
- Real-time survey questions and participant Q&A
- Practical examples of Transmission Distribution Underbuild
- Actionable recommendations to improve your practice
John Miner, P.E. is an accomplished executive manager, engineer, educator and consultant with over 45 years of experience in the utility industry. He is President and owner of Collaboration Unlimited and Collaborative Learning, Inc. since 1995 and has worked as a management consultant since 1987, providing services to clients in the electric, water, wastewater and communications utility industries. He lives and works out of Austin, Texas and Cedar, Michigan.
Ted Dimberio, P.E. has 40 years of experience in distribution line design and has worked for rural electric cooperatives and consulting firms. He is currently a private business owner, President and CFO of Utility Line Design and President of Line Design University. He has worked in all capacities of distribution line design that include field staking, supervision, management, and consulting. Ted has a vision to enhance distribution line design by incorporating engineering software, best practice and engineering ethics.
Webinar Registration Options:
Non-Member Cost. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Member Cost . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
$ 90 FREE!
Corporate Member Pricing:
Silver - up to 5 registrants . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gold - up to 10 registrants . . . . . . . . . . . .
REGISTER TO VIEW THE RECORDING NOW!